Friday, 11 November 2011

London nights

So as I said in my previous post me and my friend JR went out in London. This is because he had to go away to birmingham for the weekend. So I thought I would share our mini night out.
JR lives in London, and while I don't live in London I am there every thursday and friday.
Justin was also supposed to come out with us, HOWEVER the poor guy had work til really late so he couldn't come out with us.

Oh and on a side note I decided to wear my new shoes that I bought the other day




thought I would just share that.


So our first stop? obviously FOOD! a while ago I showed justin and JR a restraunt in china town that me and my friends LOVE, its a japanese restraunt [doing suprise suprise japanese food].
JR loves it there, the food is darn good and not only that but cheap! [this is always a good thing].
When going to this restraunt I usually order ramen, they have many different kinds of ramen but my faviroute would have to be pork cutlet.

I kid you not the bowl is friggen huge! and not only that there seems to be an endless supply of noodles in this bowl, I swear I have never been able to eat all of it, its never ending! 
However this time I wanted to try something different, JR told me that him and justin went there the other week and orderd katsu [can't remember the full name of it, I was sooo hungry I hadn't eaten since 7am>.<]

So first they bought us a small bowl of miso souple [which comes free with the katsu] it's a small bowl of yummyness, it has mushrooms and tofu, was very yummy and cute.
 [yeaa you can't see the mushrooms and tofu but they are there! just at the bottom]
Now on to more yummy food!
next the Katsu!

It's pork coverd in breadcrumbs [bit like the pork cutlet ramen] with rice and egg as well as other veggies thrown in there, and like the ramen I couldn't eat all of it, I think I must of left half of the rice, I was soo full! but it tasted sooo nice! would definatly recommend [JR also had the same as me, and like me wasn't able to finnish it].

So after they took away our bowls they asked us if we wanted to see the desert menu, honestly I didn't think I could eat another bite, but JR said yes and we had a look [as many times as I've been there I have never had desert]
Though I thought he was full he orderd the....well this one.





JR had some serious problems trying to say this, he had to practice! aha he kept getting the words mixed up, and then it ended up being a new tounge twister, I didn't even attempt it.
When JR order desert he had no problem pronouncing it [and looked very proud of himself] he only orderd one to share because we where both so full.



Tada! Desert!
Me and JR kept making jokes on how the poor coconut animal that was our desert [harhar do you get it? if not I understand we like making lame jokes].
I just had one mouthfull, just to taste and that was me done, I couldn't eat anymore, I thought I was going to burst! However JR happily finnished it off.
Though I only had a mouthfull it was really nice and....well I don't know how to put it but fresh? I told JR this and he knew where I was coming from.

All in all we had a lovely meal and JR ended up paying for it! I felt bad, I had the money he just wouldn't let me pay, so as a thanks I bought him pineapple bread [and I got one for justin] you know just to say thanks, he wouldn't except my moneys -.-

So we wonderd around, did some late night shopping, the city is so beautiful at night, I love it!
JR bought some birthday presents, and I bought a new top/jumper

and here is a picture of me wearing it
well you know, minus the face harhar.
Its so soft! like really soft, I could fall asleep on it.
It also has pockets on both sides.
The downside however is that I saw this in the shop the other week when I didn't have money to buy it, and I really wanted the white and black one, but they ran out of that colour D: so I got this one instead [I still love it, just because of the softness!] but because of this she cut the price down for me, yay for discounts! 

anyways back the wondering of the streets of London.

We where just walking around, admiring the beauty of the city, the lights, the people and just talking and having a general catch up.

Pretty lights, though I am in London a lot I thought I would take a picture and post it, I thought it was pretty.
So we where just walking around, and then we came across a restraunt/cake shop, we have had a look at this place before but never been in. We decided to go in as we have been walking around a bit, but first I took some pictures of some of the yummyness that was in the window.

[warning this may make you hungry]


Cake anyone?
However I was still full at this point from dinner, though JR was seriously thinking about getting some cake.

The inside was really pretty! so I took a few pictures

It was nice! and the staff where really friendly as well.
Me and Jr decided just to get a drink, he got hot chocolate and I got a mocha, though JR kept look at the cakes on the menu. In the end JR decided against it because he still felt full, se we said we would come again another time....and try all of the cakes harhar!

Our drinks came and I thought the cups where huge!
also me and JR's drink looked exactly the same [and they where the same size]
So we had no idea that they had accidently swapped our drinks around...until I drank a bit of mine and realised it tasted completly like chocolate....and had no coffee in it what so ever aha!

So we just switched out drinks, no big deal, though they did look exactly the same!
We sat and talked, and we where right by the window so we where watching the busy night life of London while having a nice hot drink [I enjoy things like this as weird as it may sound].

Afterwards we did some more shopping and some more wondering, going into boots, smelling perfumes and looking at things to buy for peoples, I had a browse at some of the make up, but ended not buying anything.



So to end our night we went into M&M world, its so colourfull in there and just seems like a happy place to be! Though we had no intentions of buying anything [this is because everything is stupidly over priced] it was still nice to go in and have a browse.
We had a look around and then JR decided to run and hide from me, I was worried and felt like a lost child, then I found him 5 minutes later, evilllll! [couldn't of phoned him either because his phone had ran out of battery]





See so colourfull! and just puts a smile on your face when you walk in :D!
after this however I had to go home as it was late, but I had such a nice night out, I love spending time with my friends and just having a catch up.

Anyways I thought I would share this with you, as I always seem to be taking pictures whenever I am in london, so why not share it?
well til next time.

Ohhh I also got my hair cut.....Il post a picture of that....one day soon ~ x

2 comments:

  1. oooooh we have to go to that yummy cake place next time we're in london and get some noms ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes this is the cake place that I was on about taking you too, they have many yummy cakes but I was just sooo full though, and their hot chocolate is really nice x

    ReplyDelete