Friday, 18 May 2012

needing help with the hair + cute things!

Wow bet you wernt expecting a blog post this soon ayyy ;D
Anyways I am going to start off with saying that I went shopping the other, and when I got home I notcied that all my shopping was pink, yeaaa this is what I mean



...
believe it or not this wasn't actually done on purpose, soo I needed more heat protecting hair product stuff [good choice of words there] and it was buy 2 get 1 free, and then I saw this hello kitty, now keep in mind I don't have any hello kitty plushies, and it was on sale for £5 which I thought was pretty good conisdoring some of the prices I have seen for hello kitty plushies.
I also bought ice cream and one of the flavours was strawberry cheesecake >< so yummy.

Anyways I just wanted to start off by sharing that because...well it amazed me and I didn't even realise what I had done.

Sooo hair, a while ago I got dyed, and now I am at that time where I need it dying again, or if I don't bother and just get it cut or blahfdfngjreg.
I am growing it though, its getting kind of long.


no straightened, my hair is naturally pretty darn curly, but this was taken a few months ago.
I did get my hair dyed this really nice redish brown colour, but its faded so much, but I did really like the colour, though it sucks because I can't find a picture on this pc of me with it ;__; failll

but I also like this colour of my wig.

Me and my best friend

Though I do really like the colour, I don't think I will dye it this colour, after a long hard think about it.
Bahh I just can't make up mind to save my life at times -..-

Or maybe I will just leave it and....yeaa.......
but heres a recent picture, the blonde streaks have made a return, they dont seem to want to leave mee mwhahah


hes my little brother and yet hes soo much more taller than me, we only look the same sort of height because hes sat down ;__; I fel so small D:

but yea if anyone had any suggestions then please feel free, I am just  a lil unsure at the moment.....AGAIN.

I would like to end this post with wanting one of these


So I was just browsing the internet, then all of the sudden BAM! got hit by cuteness.
I don't even care what colour, they all look nice :__:

Also I am going to change my blog layout at some point, make it look better, hopefully, though I am not great with these sorts of things I will do my best (Y)
Sooo thats it for now.
Later bro x




3 comments:

  1. you could easily get that same colour as your wig my hair was pretty much that colour >_< OMG you want an alpaca too!!!! heh oh and don't worry about your layout i can help you with that if you want?? i need to do stuff to mine too (^_^)b x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you are adorable! <3
    I'm in love with your lower lashes. They are so subtle and cute~~

    Ahhh yes I want one of those alpaca things too ^^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha aw why thank you, they are my natural ones would you believe it aha

      and yes I came across that alpaca picture and thought it was just too cute ><! defiantly would like one for my bag as a lil companion

      Delete