Sunday, 17 June 2012

bye Emilie + other updates

Ok so I thought I would start of by saying bye to Emilie and good luck to her in Japan! I was invited to the leaving thingy-ma-bob. I was so kind of worried, only reason being is because I am bad when it comes to meeting new people/big groups, this is because I get nervous and talk....I talk loadsss, I talk so much I don't know when to shut up -.- I am terrible. This is becuase I just feel like I should say something, but I don't really realise what I say some of the time until afterwards and it hits my brain minutes later.

I have only ever met Emilie at expo and she is a very nice person, I was glad to see her before she left, and I loved her eye make up.

So first we met up with peoples and went to a park, thankfully the weather was decent, bit of wind here and there but nothing mayjor. We all brought some different food/drink, I wasn't really sure what to bring so I just bought many packs of pocky, I think they where all eaten or at least given to a good home >< kind of wish I took a picture, but believe me when I say there was A LOT.
I had a lot of fun at this event, met some nice new people and had the most amazing chocolate and peanut butter cupcake, wish again that I took a picture butttt I was too busy eating it and enjoying it.
I didn't take any pictures, this is because I was pretty happy with talking to people and enjoying myself.

Well me, emi and Lizzie left and said goodbye to everyone, all the people there where so nice.

Emi had to go somewhere so me and Lizzie headed off to boots, I needed some things desperatly from there and then we headed to the japanese restraunt that I took her to last time >:] though no Haagen Daz ice cream restraunt this time because we where just so full.

So after our bellys where full we went and had some purikura taken, HUZAH!
here are some of the pictures.





aha just incase you wanted to know what me and lizzie where wearing :]

I also bought a few things, we didn't stay out too late, this is because I had work in the morning [also was father's day in the morning so I got up and made my parents breakfast in bed] Anyways here are some of the things that I had bought.



Yep, eyelashes and face masks, I really liked the look of these eyelashes, though I really need to buy some new glue -.-
The masks that I had bought are for when I go to America, this is because it is going to be a long old travel, this is because we don't need to get one flight, but two! then there is waiting at the airport [this can usually be between 3-7 hours for our change over]. What I was getting at though is that these masks are good for making me feel refreshed on the plane and kind to my skin, though I havn't tried these ones before, but the lady in the shop helped me [they had so many different kinds of masks I didn't even know where to start] she said she used these for flights as well and said they are really good, well I am sold because she had perfect skin aha.
So this story is going to relate to my updated news, I don't think I have mentioned this in a previous blog entry but I go to America every year, and I usually travel on my own [to see family] but I am happy to say that my little brother is coming with me! This makes me so happy becuase I have always wanted him to come with me, though I got our flight details, and we have to get up pretty darn early, and when I say early we need to leave the house at 3am -.-.

We are not leaving until mid July, but I am just so happy/excited for this, I have always wanted him to come with me, I just hope he has a good time.
[some more old-ish purikura of me and my brother]




Ok so I say little brother, he is actually A LOT bigger than me, damn it why am I so small D:!
so to celebrate this [bout a week or so ago] we went to pizza hut before I took him kyaking, well we just wanted an excuse to go to pizza hut, and he paid for it o.0 bless him, sometimes I feel like I am the younger one -.-
So with that being said I am going to leave you with the picture of the pizza we had which was just so epic it had meatballs and cheese in the crust.







This was so tasty, so yea I am going to leave now because I feel so hungry, see you guys next time! x



7 comments:

  1. i really like your hair on the purikura with lizzie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw why thank you ^^ though I am not going to lie, its a wig ><

      Delete
    2. haha i thought it might be but i wasnt sure because it looks real! *u*

      Delete
  2. Yay this appeared on my dashboard! :3
    Tehe had a fantastic time with yoou~ I shall be making a blog post soon. Well, I made it, but waiting to post it on Wednesday ;D
    I loved your hair <3 I want one so bad so might save up! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha aw yay thats good, and I am glad, I look forward to ready it ;D
      ohh yea you should, that would be awesome ^^

      Delete
  3. I love that purikura machien in London, especially because of the glitter paper *O* do wanna go back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I always go there, its so much fun with friends and always have fun decorating them! ^^ and the pictures always come out so nice and clear

      Delete