Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Shopping in London with Lizzie & new blog layout

So I have been meaning to do a post for a while now, and I was supposed to do a post about me and Lizzie's meet [I have been busy at work] 
So now I have time I thought I would tell you about our fun little day out in London :]

So go back to October and I went to a gal meet with my best friend in London, I was a bit nervous at first because there where so many people and when I first meet people I get nervous and talk a lot and just don't shut up, so yea I was a little worried.
Anyways while I was there I briefly met Lizzie and she was so nice! 
we chatted for a while but I didn't see her after that really, though we had each other on Facebook, and after many months and chatting online we decided to meet up and go shopping in London.
So when I left my house it was lovely and sunny, then it just turned into rubbish weather, and it was like that the whole day :( I started to look like a drowned rat by the end of the day -.-

It was funny, I was walking up to the exit of the underground and turned my head and lizzie was there also walking up, perfect timing!! we both laughed at how amazing our timing skills where.
We first took some purikura, it was lots of fun, I love taking purikura with friends, I just love decorating the pictures afterwards, but I think this is my favourite picture of us.


She is so pretty! and has such a lovely smile.
Soon after this we started to feel hungry, so I suggested this japanese restaurant that I thought she would like, I was praying that she would like the food in there ><!

When we got in Lizzie got a lil confused with the seating arrangements ;p
The food in this restaurant is good and pretty cheap as well.
So Lizzie got tempura ramen 

Looks zoo tasty! I may have to try this next time I go there.
However I got pork cutlet ramen, was sooo tasty, I love it so much!


After Dinner we had a look round some shops, to be honest we didn't really buy a whole lot, we spent most of the day talking and getting to know each other better. I did go to Starbucks twice as well.
So after looking round some shops we met up with Lizzie's boyfriend and  his twin brother, they are so nice as well! Meeting new people is always good :]
So because we met them in Leicester square I asked them if they wanted to go to a Haagen Daz restaurant.
For those of you wondering a Haagen Daz restaurant is basically a desert restaurant, the best kind! aha 

You can make your own, or choose a already set desert.
I made my own, because if you don't want a big one it works out cheaper for you, and I wanted food but I didn't think I could eat that much >< so heres what I had


It is waffle with butterscotch sauce and nut crunch on top, with pralines and cream ice cream, YUM!




Digging in :D!

All in all I had a really fun day, just chatting and walking round shops. I really hoped Lizzie had a good time as well, which she said she did and she is still talking to me so thats a good sign ;D
And I am very much looking forward to seeing her Saturday as well.

Anyways I will do another blog soon, sorry if this one seems a bit rushed but its nearly 1am, my dog is jumping on me and I have to get up early ><!
I am so good with timing!

oh also what do we think of the new blog layout? let me know what you think, I know its kind of simple but I just wanted something a little different for now, I may change it sometime soon I don't know. Well thats all for now, til next time :] x

4 comments:

  1. love the blog layout!! the food looks so yummmyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you I am glad, as I am not very good with these sorts of things >< and yes I love taking pictures of yummy food as odd as it may sounds, I think half of the photos on my iPhone are of food ><!

      Delete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAY! I'm glad you had a good time! I did too :D Awh, you look so pretty too! <333333
    We should definitely meet up more and take more puri tehehe~ I'm beginning to get addicted to it o_O
    That resturant = heaven. It's so nice there!

    Your blog layout is so cute :3
    If you want, I could like do some graphics for you? ^^ Like, make you a header or something? I wouldn't mind! Just fb me or something if you want <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've tagged you for the Liebster award ^^
    http://catacomb-combacat.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/tagged-by-cin.html

    ReplyDelete