Thursday, 18 April 2013

I am In Japan, Mini update

So hey, I know I haven't really done a blog post in a while, and I have so much to post about as well. I have been super busy as well.

Lets start off with HEY IM IN JAPAN, if you couldn't tell by the title, I was going to do a post leading up to it, and I even saved a post and was going to Finnish  but then I became an auntie and I have a lot of art work to do as well, then before you knew it I was on my way to Japan. Yea basically it was like I woke up one day and BAM everything just kicked in.

But do not FRET! I have PLENTY to post about, like Oh my god because I am a typical girl I have done a lot of shopping, bought so many clothes and eyelashes, make up and just stuff in general, thought I might as well stock up while I can right?

On completely different news as I suggested earlier yes I am now an auntie, I haven't met her yet, but my older sister decided to call her.....London, yes my nieces name is London Elizabeth Ewing....Im not sure how I feel about this to be honest, so I am called her Eli. NOW my sister was going to fly over to England |she lives in the the USA| the week I was going to leave, however some things came up and my sister couldn't make it so shes coming over when I come back.

Many things have gone on, but I just have so much to blog about when I get back, I show you guys everything I bought, which to be honest is so much that I might even have to do it in 2 different posts >< and there was me being stupid and being all like, yea I'm not going to buy that much.......LIES! NEVER GO TO TOKYO AND THINK THAT!

Yea I shall see you all when I get back ^^ lots of love x

4 comments:

  1. oooh so jealous !! would love to visit Japan one day! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks im having lots of fun ^^ and im going to be doing so many blog posts about it >< and videos, have so many things to talk about ><!

      Delete
  2. Aah miss you so much bby <33333

    ReplyDelete