Sunday, 12 January 2014

New clothes and mini shopping

I am so happy this week! When I came home from work on Friday I had packages for me! It felt like Christmas again! . . . Except I knew what I was getting.
However that is no bad thing! I decided to treat myself to some things I have wanted for a while, and other items that had appeared on the gyaru sales page.

So my first hall of clothes is from yesstyle, they had a sale going on, and I have so many items on my wishlist, over 28 infact T__T so wish some money I had got for Christmas I decided to finally purchase some!
So first up is this rabbit top, I thought it was too cute! a little bit child like but I don't care, I also love the pearls that are on it! and it goes with a lot of the stuff I already have!


The next item is a set, I really loved the dress and it came with a jumper as well, you could either have the jumper in cream or black, I don't really have any cream jumpers like this, and thought it would go over other one-pieces that I have so I can mix match.



next are some over knee socks with little spikes at the top, which I thought was too cute.


My last item from yesstyle is this pink cardigan which I adore! and may possibly get in another colour, the only thing I will say is that I wish the buttons where in black, but I still love it!


The next few items I got where things that where on the gyaru sales facebook page, and I couldn't resist, I got these items so fast it was amazing! both of the sellers where great and there where no problems with communication what so ever, I was so happy with these items.
They are mainly all floral, for some reason I have really wanted some floral dresses as I love to switch styles now and wear all different kind of things.
The first 2 items I recieved are from one seller, she was selling so many cute things, orignally I was only going to get one dress, but then ended up getting 2 as shipping wasn't as much as expected.


 The next item I got was this cute brown floral dress, I love the material!


Needless to say I had a bit of an online shopping hall, I can't remember the last time I ordered so much!

Later on that week I went shopping with one of my friends, I didn't really buy any clothes, however I did get some cute pjs from forever 21.


I got these, they where only £10! me and emi got matching pjs, I got the grey and green one.


I also saw these in primark! I really wanted them and they where cheap! however I know I would never wear them, and I don't have anything to wear them with so I didn't get them in the end.


We also had some yummy Japanese food, here I have crispy duck salad, with sushi and crispy tofu [the best thing ever]
We also went to pinkberry for desert, and saw some friends there, I love this place so much!


They also do really nice smoothies, here I have chocolate and banana


I also took a sneaky outfit shot in forever 21, wearing some of my new clothes, the cardigan is big but its so comfy and cosy!


Besides from doing lots of online shopping and eating yummy food I have also been painting/drawings lots, I have nearly finnished the painting for my parents!
My plan is to keep the background pretty simple do you focus more on the tigers.


I also thought I would decide to start doing character drawing, and Lizzie was my first victim, I have never done a character drawing of someone before, just made up characters. I thought Lizzie would be perfect to do! and this is the result.

She was really happy with it which made me happy, though I know there is room for improvment I am aiming to get better!
So that is all for now, I hope everyone is having a good start to the year.
Next are going to be reviews on different face masks!
take care x

5 comments:

  1. Ah so many awesome buys! I've never bought from yesstyle before but I'm planning on getting a wig from there (as you already know ;D) Can't wait to see you in those new dresses!

    Thank you so much for the fan art ;_; You don't know how much that mean to me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I can't wait to see you in that wig!!

      and its cool im really glad you like it :3

      Delete
  2. Love the pink cardie and the bunny shirt! Wonderful! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pink cardie is so comfy! and the shirt was really cheap at £8! I couldn't say no >< x

      Delete
  3. you are so adorable! and i love those socks *___*

    and that artwork is so lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete